Sunday, November 13, 2011

Did we miss a holiday?

 For the ward party, we had a football player, a cheerleader and a princess.



I'm with Cambrie...just eat the donut the easiest way possible.
 
 Don't ask...we were just Warrior Dash survivors.
On Halloween, we had another princess -- with her Cousin Payton, the Witch.



A disgusting amount of candy...which I had to continually hide in different places.

We are a very beastly family...with 3 vampires this year...what else can we be called?


What happened to the days where we just did triangle eyes and a nose with a toothless grin?



I LOVE being able to recycle costumes. Cambrie is wearing the princess costume my mom gave Addysen when she was about 3. Kenzie is wearing the Cinderella costume that Addysen helped to purchase when she was 7 or 8. (Yes, I did make my child help purchase her costume. There is a story behind that. I can't remember it right now...but there is a story behind it. Right now, I am just kicking myself for spending an hour updating my blog...a precious hour that I could have spent sleeping!)


1 comment:

Aaron and Jessie said...

Thanks for taking that hour. We always love to see new updates on the fam. It looks like such a fun halloween. Wish our girls could have been their to.