Sunday, September 23, 2012

Football...do I have to learn to love this sport?






The 7th grade Rangers are undefeated at the current time. With two games left before the playoffs, we hope to keep that record going. It's been an interesting season. I find it quite painful to watch these boys tackle and slam each other into the ground. I never thought I would say this, but Cannon seems so little when he is out there against some of the kids. (He would hate that I said that, I'm sure.) Of course, I can't remember now, but I think he plays Wing Back and Linebacker? I don't know. I'm quite clueless...and wonder how, if he decides to stick with this game, am I ever going to learn to love it?
Do I even have to?

Volleyball is also in full swing. Unlike last year at this point, however, I do not have a single picture yet. That has to do, in part, with the fact that the refs yelled at me multiple times last year. Apparently, taking pictures is too distracting to the girls playing. (Whatever.) The other reason? This year just isn't so fun. There are a lot of differences....which I won't go into on a public blog...but let's just say that we hope this goes down as a great learning experience. Only time will tell.

No comments: