Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Rest My Case (and no, I am not really offended)




At Cambrie's check-up (2.5 months), the nurse said, "So, is she here for her 6 month appointment?" Ummm...not exactly.

Then, the Dr. said, "Oh, she is just sooooo pretty! What an absolutely beautiful little girl." Turning to me she said, "She must look just like her daddy because she doesn't look like you at all."

Ok. Thanks.

Seriously though, I am not offended. I think my children are beautiful -- what mother doesn't? I don't care who they look like. I claim their personalities -- at least until they turn 3.

Oh - and for the record, Cambrie was 15.5 pounds and 24". No wonder the 3 month onesies don't fit.

4 comments:

H.Cook said...

she is very very cute!

Katie said...

too cute! Where did you get these taken? Spencer's were taken at JCPenney..I was pretty impressed with them this time around..last time was another story!

Tonya said...

What a doll!

Audra said...

At least she is eating well! She is adorable!