Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good indicators that we must be on vacation

a. We are ridiculously sunburned. (Granted, given the weather in Cleveland this past week - that could have easily happened at home.)
b. I've gotten up early - by choice- to exercise.
c. I've been on a bike twice in the past 5 days, and I wasn't in spinning class.
d. We've started playing games every single night...at bedtime.
e. We've watched 4 episodes of "Family Feud Celebrity Look Alikes"
f. The kids have had more soda in a week then they would have in 6 months at home.
g. See "f" and change "soda" to "treats."
h. Everyone is getting along really well (for the most part.)
i. Greg and I haven't mentioned our jobs in nearly a week.
j. I could count, on one hand, the number of times I've heard a phone ring.
k. I've eaten a "FUN DIP." Seriously - what woman my age wastes calories on pure sugar like is found in a FUN DIP?
l. It's not time to go home yet - and we are already wishing we could stay longer.

Spring Break in Florida -- not a bad place to be.

7 comments:

The Beards said...

It is raining today, so... It sounds like you guys are having a ton of fun. Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it. Wish we could have come!!!

Betsy said...

JEALOUS!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Lisa said...

I am green with envy!

Season said...

How fun!!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. And FUN DIPS are totally the way to go when you're on vacation.

Sue said...

So jealous. So, soooo jealous. My sad St. George vacation of a month ago, in the cold and wind looks more pathetic by the minute.

katie said...

AHH-FUN!! Enjoy, can't wait to see pictures

Loni said...

Glad that you've had fun...but you've been missed.