Thursday, September 2, 2010

Has the world gone completely mad?

Something is seriously out of whack with the universe.
We have been home from vacation for 1.5 weeks and I haven't even looked at our pictures?!?
What.The.Heck?
Granted, we have more than 1100 (yes, that does say eleven hundred...or one thousand, one hundred) of them.
And they are all on Greg's laptop. The laptop which has been at work with him for the past 1.5 weeks.
I asked  him to send them via MobileMe.
That wasn't happening. We've concluded Mobileme is great for a few items -- not 1100 pictures.
Sigh.
I might just have to hi-jack the computer when Greg is home this weekend. Assuming he is home this weekend.


In the meantime, I could and should post pictures of the first days of school -- since most of the kids started last week.


If only I could find the cord. 


I think it is with Greg and his laptop.

No comments: