Sunday, January 16, 2011

A new favorite

Over Christmas break, we took the kids roller skating for the first time. I'm not sure what I was thinking....taking 4 kids (Cambrie stayed at home with a sitter) who had NEVER skated before. Talk about a workout -- trying to hold them up at the same time. We had so much fun, however, that we went back when all of Greg's family was in town. Thanks to Uncle Spencer -- Cannon is now a PRO. No more wall-hanging for him. And the girls...well, you'd never know they just barely learned. (Ok, so of course, I am exaggerating. It's obvious they just learned...but they got up -- no matter how many times they fell down.)

1 comment:

Season said...

That picture looks like two put together? Or am I losing my mind? And I really liked that Mormon Bloggers article. Nat the Fat Rat is a gooood blog.