Saturday, January 1, 2011

What happened to my baby?
















Despite my best efforts to keep it from happening, somehow, in the midst of the holidays festivities, Cambrie went ahead and turned 2. Suddenly she's talking up a storm -- and playing the role of comedian. Having a birthday on December 26th doesn't really leave many people wanting cake -- so we improvised with a "cookie cake." I can honestly say that none of my kids has had a cake like this before.
I can't even imagine a life without this little girl in it. She is a treasure and we count her among our greatest blessings every.single.day.
Happy Birthday "Baby Brie."

2 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

she is so cute!! she is like a mini tacie. :)

Season said...

That cookie cake is my kind of cake. I'd take one of those any day over a regular cake. I've jotted that idea down mentally for future birthdays in my household. And the girls' matching shirts are cute!

P.S. Got your thank you card in the mail today. Tell Brynnley her handwriting is lovely.