Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh yeah, we had a birthday


 Cannon is currently in love with all things Under Armour. He picked this out, then acted really surprised when he unwrapped it.

Hard to see, but this sports-lover is showing off his autographed batting club -- signed by the Indian's Right Fielder (and Cannon's favorite player) Shin Soo Choo. Additionally, he is showing off his autographed cleat, signed by the Indian's Pitcher, Mitch Talbot.

Good thing I am documenting Cannon's 11th birthday (on July 18th), the day before Brynnley's 8th birthday (September 12th.) Better late than never, right? I think we had cake -- and I am sure I have the traditional picture around here somewhere. We celebrated with cousins (whose birthdays are 2 days apart)...so maybe that is why I can't find it. Who knows? I'm just blaming this summer's lack of pictures on my camera lens not working. (But watch out! I have a new lens now!)

No comments: