Monday, August 25, 2008

Going, Going, Almost Gone

Indians vs. Orioles (with cousins & uncles)

At the beach with friends

Setting up the waterslide one more time

What is it about the end of summer that makes me feel like we need to fit a few more fun activities into the schedule? Is it that summer seemed SO short this year? Or simply the fact that my childhood memories of summer are so good -- and I want to create that for my kids? Whatever the reason, we managed a few more fun things these past two weeks...all before Thursday - when school officially starts.

5 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

caleb said its almost fall, time to go and visit cannon! oh i wish we could come and be with your family!

chrissy said...

i just saw that ypur pregnant again! congrats on the good news.

Sue said...

Summer went too fast! Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed it (or maybe not with that first trimester).

Aaron and Jessie said...

Oh that waterslide looks so much fun. I totally know what you mean about craming in all the summer activities at the end -looks like you did a good job of that. Of what I've heard summer lasts all year here, so if you're needing more summer we'd love to have ya'll come for a visit.

rachel said...

Tacie, you look great! I know what you mean about summer. Especially with year round school, summer seems extremely short so I feel the need to cram even more. It looks like from the pictures that you've had a great summer. How did you like the Orioles game?
P.S. I would love to meet up with you to visit Washington D.C. the next time we go!