Monday, August 11, 2008

I Can't Do Anything Right

We've had way too many treats, too much fun and too many late nights this week.
Translation: Tired, onry kids.

Since I wasn't in the room, I'm not exactly sure HOW/WHY it happened, but somehow, Brynnley ended up with jelly on her hands and face -- jelly that Cannon threw at her.  Not surprisingly, Cannon was reprimanded and sent upstairs. All the while, he screamed, "I just can't do anything right! No matter what, I just can't do anything right!"

I'm just curious, but in what universe does throwing jelly at your sister register as acceptable behavior?
(Sigh....and I haven't even posted his baptism pictures.)

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Classic. Our eight year old, second children are straight from the same mold. This sounds oh, so familiar. I laughed right out loud. Thanks! :)

Sherrie said...

So funny! I would suggest that we try really hard in the next couple of days to get Taylor and Cannon together before school starts...but I'm terribly afraid of what they'd come up with to do to "pass the time". So funny. Do you think that it's just an 8-yr old boy thing??