Friday, October 17, 2008

A Boy, His Dad and A Fishing Pole







"It is often those we live with and love, the ones we care about the most who elude us."
"Even now, when I look back on the Montana of my  youth, I long to understand what happened there, and why."
"In Montana, there are three things we're never late for: church, work and fishing."
"Why is it the people who need the most help won't take it?"
"...but you can love completely without complete understanding."
"From boys to men, in life and in love, all memories become one..and a river runs through it."

Granted, these pictures aren't from, "A River Runs Through It" ...one of my favorite movies. But, I'll take these boys over Brad Pitt anyday.

1 comment:

durangodoc said...

Now this is what I miss about Cleveland. The steelhead fishing kept me somewhat sane through those long grey winters.