Friday, January 30, 2009

35 Years Young

If things don't work out with law enforcement, I think Greg has the makings of a great cake designer, don't you?


Ever had a birthday peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Cannon gave me this for a gift. Yes, I can be bribed.

This is how Brynnley decorated...but informed me that only one of the pictures is for me. The rest are for her friends.


Does our house stink? Or do people just know I really like a good smelling dwelling place?



Thanks for all the cards and well-wishes. Being on Facebook, I had more birthday acknowledgements than I have had in years -- and from all over the country. So fun!

8 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Happy birthday, Tacie! I hope you had a great one!

Audra said...

Happy birthday! The cake and the sandwich look tasty, at least you are well fed!

Betsy said...

I was thinking of you today! But, slacker enough not to call or even post it on facebook. (Sheesh!) I think your "cake" looks divine! I am super impressed, Greg! Cute presents from the kids, too. That Brynnley cracks me right up! Hope your day was happy!

The Beards said...

Greg really could be a cake designer. That cake looks dang good, I hope there is some left over!!!! Sounds like you had a fun day Tacie, Thanks for all of your concern and willingness to help over the last couple of days, unfortunately for you you were my expert to call when I had questions. WE are so glad you guys moved closer!!! Happy Birhtday... yesterday!!!!

Amy Franklin said...

Happy Birthday! I'm right behind you...35 in June! Hope to have as fun a celebration as you! I will have Glenn talk to Greg about a cake...

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday!!!! we thought about you all day. i love the cake, not bad! i love how hard little people try to make our days really special. you look GREAT by the way!!!!

The Piet Girls said...

I was thinking about you all day. I just never made it to the computer. I hope you had a great birthday. You don't look a day over 25! I'm serious. You look just like you did in high school only prettier! Must be nice.
Hope your day was great.
Love,
Gina

Aaron and Jessie said...

Wow the family really knows how to throw a birthday party! Hope you had a good one. Happy Birthday!