Friday, February 27, 2009

Every Family Needs an Addysen








Ok, so I am a few days late. This week has been such a blur with sick kids, a migraine for me, taxes, the Blue and Gold Banquet, school projects, WAY too many blowouts (Cambrie and Pampers just don't do well with each other) Greg's long week....blah, blah, blah... SO...I'm slow posting....

BUT, Addysen is now 10 years old....as of Wednesday. WOW. What a fun 10 years it's been! Every family truly needs an Addysen - cute, fun, smart, helpful, caring, responsible...the list goes on and on. Of course, we have plenty of attitude mixed in as well. But, since this is a Happy (belated) Birthday post, we'll save those comments for a "venting" post another day. I'm too tired to go on, and Cambrie thinks she needs to eat...so we'll just post a few pictures of the girl who changed our lives forever. WE LOVE YOU, ADDYSEN!

8 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

10!! she is beautiful! happy birthday addysen we miss your smiling face!

Cathryn said...

She is so adorable!

Betsy said...

What a darling girl. Happy 10th! (Where has time gone!?!)

Season said...

I can't believe how old she looks! Goodness gracious, time flies!

thekerrclan said...

I look fab don't I? Thought so. I finally got a perm!

Katie said...

What an absolute sweetheart!! I have loved getting to know her..she really is such a joy! Happy Birthday Addysen!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Addysen, we can't wait to see you this week!

Unknown said...

My Bailie will be 10 in May and I was thinking about it last week. I too feel that the time has just flown by and yet how fun it has been to see her mature and grow. We have our moments but she has turned into such a great kid that I am really proud of. I can really empathize with you but don't really know your cute kids and their personalities. It's fun to read about them and learn though!!!