Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Conversations with Kenzie

Today is the first day of school for Cannon and Addysen. They had been gone all of about 17 minutes when Kenzie said, "How soon are the kids going to be home?" Missing them already? You can bet I will be missing them when I need someone to keep track of Cambrie while I shower. (Pictures to come later...) (For the record, I just re-read that sentence. In case you are worried, the pictures that will be coming will be of the kids getting ready for school -- not pictures of me showering. Gotta love the English language and my lack of grammatical eloquence.)
+++++++++++++++++++++

Kenzie also likes to "work out" with me. This morning as I did some ab exercises, Kenzie said, "Ok, I'm done. That one hurts my tummy." Way to push through the pain.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When Kenzie was finished with prayer the other night, the kids said, "You forgot to say you were thankful for Cambrie." We were getting ready to do, "Sure Love Ya!" (A Purcell family tradition...I'll show you sometime if you want a demo). Just as we were about to say it, Kenzie quickly bowed her head and said, "Oh yeah, Heavenly Father, and please bless Cambrie."

1 comment:

Audra said...

I forgot about the "Sure Love Ya" I probably haven't done it since Bear Lake! I think I need to introduce that to my family!