Sunday, August 16, 2009

Infectious






Despite mom's best efforts to keep me little, I am growing fast. I've mastered sitting up and can scoot across the floor with the greatest of ease -- especially if I am after a toy. My personality continues to explode as I babble and jabber and grab (and pinch) people's faces. I'm particularly sensitive to when mom is around (making her feel loved, although somewhat frustrated at times when she really just wants to go to the bathroom alone.) I've experimented with many new foods, and have yet to find one that I don't like. My happiness is contagious and you'll often find my siblings kissing and hugging me for no reason except to say, "she is just SO cute." Mom sometimes postpones putting me in bed after the other kids have gone, simply because I am so much fun to play with. (Not that the other kids aren't fun....) My family is truly blessed to have me.

4 comments:

H.Cook said...

She is soooooooooooo cute! She looks so much like you! Come visit us again sometime-!

The Piet Girls said...

I am even sadder now that I didn't get to see you while you were here. She is adorable!

Cannon Clan said...

she is sooo cute! i love her big smiles!

Sherrie said...

So so so Cute Tacie!!! I love your blog, I don't comment all the time, but I just love reading it and seeing the fun pictures. Thanks for your upbeat attitude!