Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How do your children get ready for bed?



I don't know how things go at your house...but this is how Cannon got ready for bed a couple of weeks ago. I had the little girls in the bathtub and had no idea that he was in the office -- rockin' out -- rather than getting his pj's on. I may be biased, but I am quite certain this kid's got a bright future. (And clearly, given the moves, he takes after his dad.) Personally, I like when he sings in Spanish. Let me reiterate...a very bright future.

9 comments:

rachel said...

Wow, dude you have some serious moves. I didn't hear the head bonk. Add that to this video and MTV will be calling you! Nice Work!!!
Uncle Josh

Cannon Clan said...

this made my day, man i miss you guys!

Amy Franklin said...

What I want to know is...can i ask him about this in Primary on Sunday????

H.Cook said...

LOL. Was he ok with you posting this? Makes me look forward to having older kids :)

Mav Family said...

Hilarious!! I can't wait until Dan comes home to show him.

Season said...

Okay, that is hilarious. I just barely heard this song for the first time the other day.

Cannon Clan said...

just showed caleb. the kids spent the rest of the day trying to dance like cannon! so funny.

The Piet Girls said...

That is hilarious! He has mad dance skills.

Unknown said...

Wow, I just had a deja vu moment.....I was back in Cedar City watching Greg!!! You may want to lock up your cameras and video cameras as he get older!!