Friday, February 26, 2010

Guilty...even when she's not



Kenzie and Brynnley are either the best of friends or worst of enemies. Kenzie will do just about anything Brynnley asks her to do. Admittedly, Brynnley can be quite a handful. (Ha! That makes it sound like Kenzie can't! Anyone who saw her pouting outside in the snow last week at church knows what I am talking about.) Today I was even asked if they were twins. They either get along really well -- or they don't. Thankfully, most of the time, they get along.

Kenzie just came downstairs crying and rubbing her head. (It's 10:00 pm.)When I asked what was wrong, she replied, "Brynnley pinched me and pulled my hair. I shouldn't even be sharing a bed with her."

That scenario at bedtime is not uncommon.

However, tonight it is particularly interesting...given that Brynnley is sound asleep.

1 comment:

Cannon Clan said...

i love this story, that must have been some dream