Monday, July 19, 2010

I have not given up hope.

I still have hope -- despite that fact that within 3 days of finishing my "super strong" antibiotic, I had a headache on Saturday. It developed into a full-blown, wish-my-head-could-be-cut-off-migraine by last night. I think I was a bit incoherent when I called Greg at 4am and said something to the effect of, "can you just kill me now?"

I still have hope. Tonight it comes in the form of a Neti Pot. A strange solution that makes you feel like you are drowning.

Can you tell I am willing to try just about anything?

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Hope is a good thing!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hope you get a good night's sleep!
Hope Cannon had a great Birthday! I do like the photo that you were able to post!

Cannon Clan said...

tacie, hope things get better soon. hang in there. wish i could help you out. hugs and kisses