Friday, July 9, 2010

I want to blog...and knock Lebron in the head

I want to blog.

I have this strange sense of urgency (since this has become my newest journal) to get caught up.

What happened to the lazy days of summer?

What happened to the month of June?
(Grandma Elaines's Memorial service in Maryland, Camping with all the Kerr's, swimming, bbq's, B's two ear-infections, baseball...and more baseball, Season 6 of 24, presidency meetings, Cub Scout Day Camp, working, an Indian's game, library reading club...)

How is it already July?

I want to blog.

But I also want to sleep.

I guess we don't always get what we want.

THANKS LEBRON.

I guess I just have to settle for blogging about knocking Lebron in the head since his decision certainly isn't going to help me sleep.

1 comment:

Season said...

I don't follow Lebron in the smallest degree. What in heavens name did he do? Facebook was all in a rage about it.