Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I almost forgot!!!

It's Justin Bieber's birthday today!!!!!!!!!! Everyone must celebrate!!!! Go crazy!!!!! He's 17!!! And he's raising money for charity instead of partying!!! Crazy, I know!

Some facts about him:
Fav colors: blue & purple
Full name: Justin Drew Bieber
Dog's name: Sam
Age: 17!!!!
Girlfriend: Selena Gomez
Hair Status: Short & Messy 
Fav Candy: Sour Patch Kids
Fav Dinner: Spaghetti

I'm sure you're very glad I sent this to you. You're welcome. ;)

            BELIEBER!! <3
That's what happens when you play with fire....you get burned!
Thank goodness we have Addysen to send out these emails to remind the entire family of the truly important dates!

sd For the record... Yesterday was actually Justin Bieber's Birthday. And today, I just learned from my sister's blog, is Dr. Suess' Birthday. Truly amazing people must be born..or celebrate their anniversaries in March. (I can say that...my sister's birthday is coming...as is my daughter's...and my niece's...and my anniversary!)...Oh and we can hope that Spring will make an appearance as well. HAPPY MARCH!

1 comment:

Season said...

I tend to think that July is the superior month because not only is it MY birthday, it's your son's birthday AS well as Lyndi's AND the nation's. Beat that.