Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Warriors are we

Rachel crawling through the mud pit.
The worst part was getting cleaned off at the end. The water was FREEZING.

Modeling our cool new hats.
Jennie leaping over fire like it was NOTHING.
AFTER








Going through the mud and under the barbed-wire.

Greg still trying to take video with the waterproof camera.







Ok, so the pictures pretty much explain it all. Mud. Water. Rocks. Trail Run. Laughs, more laughs and SO. MUCH. FUN. I would definitely do the Warrior Dash again.

4 comments:

Season said...

You guys are so hardcore. That looks like tons of fun, but I'd probably keel over and die at the first obstacle.

Cannon Clan said...

you guys are so crazy fun! the pictures were great, and i love that video, had me laughing!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Dang! I am extremelly jealous right now! I for sure want to do it next year. I have always wanted to do one, those pictures just make me want to do it even more. Aaron said you might do another one next month, so you guys must have had a great time. I'm impressed with all the video and pictures you got.

AKKerr said...

2 more years... that's all I need. :( Then I can do it too.