Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Spencer & Simone's Wedding














I'm not sure how I managed to miss actually posting this. Most likely, I had great intentions of writing a long diatribe about our super-fun weekend to Nauvoo, IL for Spencer and Simone's wedding. Somehow, now that it is a month later, I'm feeling like I better just get it posted.
BUT...we did have a super-fun weekend! The weather was perfect (although the actual wedding day was extremely hot and humid -- as evidenced by our red and sweaty faces.) We loved touring the sites and being able to do sealings in the temple for 24 (? I think) of Greg's deceased family members. It was a particular honor for me to act as proxy for his Grandma Elaine -- our kids great-grandmother. I'm just going to have to skip editing the pictures...and just get them posted.

No comments: