Sunday, April 26, 2009

Showing our religion



As a kid, I thought only large Mormon families drove suburbans. As an adult, that thinking has become a reality. A week ago, thanks to the winning bid on ebay and my father-in-law's 24 hour trip to FL to pick it up, we said goodbye to driving our Pontiac Montana and said hello to driving this suburban.

Can I just say how nice it is to have working windshield wipers? Windows that go up? A complete bumper? Working A/C and heater?

Our Montana served us well for many years, but after our car accident 2 years ago, it was never the same.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh, I love it! What a good looking car -- congrats on the ebay win!! Welcome to the wonderful world (??) of Suburban driving! Not sure just when we became one of those large Mormon families, but here we are!

rachel said...

I too love it!