Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For Time & All Eternity





I spent a fabulous (and busy!) weekend in Las Vegas -- returning home very early Tuesday morning. My youngest sister, Season, got married in the Las Vegas temple -- and how lucky I was to be able to attend. 
Yes, I was sad that the rest of my family couldn't attend (6 plane tickets and a rental car just isn't in the cards these days)...but it was so fun to actually be able to visit with my friends and family - -and not just chasing kids.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

What a beautiful bride!! How nice to be able to be there. It's actually nice without kids sometimes -- especially at weddings. There I said it. :) I love her dress!! Did you take the pictures?

Audra said...

They look so gorgeous! I am sad that I couldn't go!

Mitzi said...

Except for all the time you spent helping me chase my kids! :)

thekerrclan said...

I didn't mind chasing your kids at all - - unlike my own - -yours were willing to listen to me - and hang out with me!

lexi said...

She looks beautiful! Love the dress.

Tonya said...

They look so young! My word, I feel old! Glad you had such a nice trip!