Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Making the Most of an Indian Summer







We've had perfect weather these past couple of days -- and decided that we better take advantage.

We (Cannon and me) cleaned out the car... we (Greg) cleaned out the garage (I'm SO hoping we'll be able to park the van INSIDE from here on out), in addition to raking and PLAYING in the leaves. The tree that provides the leaves isn't even ours...but we certainly get the work that comes from having a giant tree on the property line. Unfortunately, as you may/may not notice...my raking didn't even tackle 1/3 of the front yard...and now my back is killing me. 

I guess folding laundry will have to wait another day.

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

That looks so fun! I do miss Autumn.

Miriam said...

That is a lot of leaves to rake. Looks like everyone had a good time jumping in them. Isn't it wonderful to be a kid without any cares.

Cannon Clan said...

reed and i just looked up your weather, its been so nice. missen you. how are you feeling?