Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Inauguration of the Carpet

Believe it or not, I was preparing to post a "tribute to parents" article on our business website (www.babynbeads.blogspot.com) when we had a rather unfortunate situation occur. That post, highlighting the things parents go through for their children, ways to show love, etc. is temporarily on hold.
**********************************
                             
It's no secret that I think white carpet was a dumb invention. But, installing it anywhere that has a chance to come in contact with children is borderline insanity. Putting it in a house with 4 children -- just plain stupid. (It's a good thing I had nothing to do with this decision or I would have no one to blame by myself.)

How was I supposed to know that in 23-month-old language, "Mommy, back hurts," translates to: "Mom, you better get ready. Any minute now, that-hot-chocolate-you-gave-me-for-breakfast-is-going-to-come-spewing-forth-from-my-mouth. It-will-not-only-cover-me-and-you-but-the-spatter-will-be-found-within-a-10-mile-radius-for-the-next-10-years!"

The rest of the pictures say enough.

Oh - and you can ignore my flaring nostrils. I am certain I was just taking deep, cleansing breaths!

No comments: