Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Landlord Chronicles - And So It Begins...

A friend and I have joked many times that we totally missed our opportunity to become millionaires. With her husband's video skills, and our landlord/tenant issues, we could have made an incredible documentary. Ok, who I am kidding -- there is no money in documentaries! Had we known what the last 8 months would entail, we could have created a reality TV series that would put "Survivor" or "Biggest Loser" to the test.
It donned on me yesterday that I can still make make some money off this mess -- it will just take a little time. When I came home from painting at our old house, I asked Greg which actor he wanted to play him when I sold "The Landlord Chronicles" to Hollywood. (I'm thinking Brad Pitt.) Surprisingly, Greg wasn't impressed with my "solution." But...have you ever seen "The Money Pit," or "Pacific Heights?" I think we have possibilities.
Because the list is endless...I'll start with yesterday...and work my way backwards - in no particular order.

No comments: