Thursday, February 28, 2008

Was It Worth It?

             
                 
                                 


Despite the chaos of getting to Las Vegas...it was SO worth it. Being in the temple with my brother's family as their handsome little boy was sealed to them...a priceless experience which I will never forget.

**************************************
PS - How fun it was to have Amy Roger's (a good friend from H.S.) dad conduct the sealing. Too bad I didn't figure out who he was until after we'd left. I would have loved to say hello.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

How fun! Oh and I should have told you he was a sealer. shoot!

You look fantastic btw...

thekerrclan said...

When did they move back to Vegas?

amya said...

Hey! Guess what, my dad is a sealer! They moved back 3 1/2 years ago. I'm glad you got there in time after that airport fiasco.

Eliza said...

um.... where is your blog ms. amy!