Friday, May 2, 2008

This Is How We Party






We went to Kerr's last night for cake and pizza -- celebrating Greg's birthday.
You can see that the cake and ice cream was a great (MESSY) hit...especially with Kenzie and Nolan.
What started as a "let's-wash-your-face-and-hands-in-the-hose,-yes-you-can-have-a-drink," quickly turned into "Water Limbo" and the first water fight of the season.
Given that it was only 70+ degrees and dark, the water was a bit chilly. (Or so I gathered from the screaming children. I didn't actually get close enough to test it out.) But, that didn't stop the kids (and grandpa) from having a blast.
Kenzie's opinion of water limbo quickly turned negative when, rather than going UNDER the hose, she stood up INTO the stream of water.

5 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

so fun! i think all the pictures of cannon make him look so old.

D.Suth. said...

sounds like so much fun. I love that she stood up in the stream.

Unknown said...

Isn't it nice when those natual consequences kick in and you don't have to do the punishing.

rachel said...

How fun! I am loving your pictures!!!! I know I've said it before but are you not just loving your new camera?

Audra said...

Hi Tacie! I found your link on Haylee's blog! You guys are so cute!