Friday, March 21, 2008

Look Who's 2

                             

Yesterday was Kenzie's birthday.

We didn't do anything to celebrate. If you happened to read my post about our anniversary, you'll recognize a theme...clearly, we just aren't in to celebrating.

Of course, I am kidding. We just aren't in to celebrating on the right day.

Yesterday was a crazy day, as Greg worked and I had Enrichment. So, given that she turned two, we took a mighty risk and opted to celebrate on Sunday - Easter -- with Greg's family. Hopefully, she won't turn in to a rebellious teenager and write a tell-all book because we postponed her 2nd birthday celebration. 

Pictures with the cake will come later...but I did want to acknowledge her day - even if I am a day late. She is a sweet and fun little girl - despite the fact that she's already speaking in sentences and some of them (we blame her older siblings) aren't so nice.


5 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

Kenzie is such a cutie...I think I have gotten a couple of half smiles out of her in nursery...my goal is a big grin!

Sue said...

How do you have a two year old that I've never even met? Time flies for me.
You took a picture for her birthday. Good enough. One and two year old birthdays could almost be completely bypassed if it weren't for siblings that make a big fuss about it. I remember when Taylor turned one, 3 days before Ryan graduated from dental school, and we were up to our ears in other things to do. We took him to pick out his own present that afternoon, went to that little diner on Lee (that isn't there anymore) because we knew the balloon guy would be there to make him a balloon animal, and took a picture (I think).

Thanks for your lovely birthday comments to Ry. Neither of us could remember when you brought Cannon over with banged up teeth, but then these things are more vivid when it's your own child your worried about losing teeth.

chrissy said...

yeah for baby greg! I still think she looks just like her daddy. :)

Cannon Clan said...

i cant believe it has been a year since we had a little one year birthday party for her! happy birthday kenzie.

Sherrie said...

Wow, she has grown up so fast. :) It seems like yesterday that you had her! Happy Birthday Kenzie!