Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Goth Girl


Kenzie decided that now that she is 2, she would like to start experimenting with "who she really is." Goth was her choice of the day. However, since we don't have black lipstick, she opted for mascara. It's hard to really tell, but she also prefers the "I-won't-keep-pigtails-or-ponies-or-or-barretts-or-rubberbands-in-my-hair," look. But who can blame her (or any of my girls)? They don't even start to grow hair until they hit this age, and by that point, who wants to feel restricted by keeping hair out of eyes or pulled back on your head?

9 comments:

Eliza said...

K, I am seriously impressed that she actually got it on the lips and ONLY the lips. Very curious as to what style she'll try out next. So funny!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I cannot believe she is two! I so remember when she was born. I remember Greg had to leave town a couple of weeks later, and there you were left with 4 kids all by yourself. Supermom!

Cannon Clan said...

tacie it must have been a mascara kind of day. maia tried it on her eyes and missed hitting her nose and forehead. funny girls.

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is funny! Tanner actually did this same thing to himself yesterday. Well, he was trying to eat my mascara rather than trying to make himself look pretty. :)

Jennifer said...

Wow... black must be her color... that "lipstick" sure brings out her eyes! :) She is such a cutie - and, seriously, her eyes are so pretty!

Oh, and good job the other night with the enrichment... seems that people liked it - that game is always a good one.

Morgan Greaves said...

Hi Tacie! It has been so long and I was so excited to find your blog on Laura Martin's...4 kids and I am sure you are still super woman!! I am excited I found your blog!

Sydney said...

I too am so impressed that she did so well putting it on her lips! I think the last time I saw you, Addison was her age! Wow, how time flies.

Sherrie said...

My first thought was, "Wow! I need her to come show my girls how to keep it on the lips." :) Impressive!

Betsy said...

Hilarious. Definitely one for the wedding video. . .