Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is it ALL Work?






























































Greg says that watching UFC is good training for work. He has yet to convince me of that. However, THIS training, I believe, is truly beneficial. The SWAT team was out of town most of the week as they conducted their annual training down near Cincinatti. They have to get 40 hours of practice in while they are gone, so they put in two 10 hour days, one 16 hour day and one four-hour session before coming home, exhausted and sunburned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yea, that looks like fun!?!?!? Where do I sign up??????

Auds Beck said...

Thanks for the SWAT pics-Grant was going BONKERS!! He has always looked up to Greg because of his job and thinks he is extra cool too because he is on the SWAT team!
p.s I am glad we found your REAL BLOG!! I was wondering what was going on with you!