Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For the Record

Clearly, I have the kindest friends and family. To those of you who even insinuated (albeit, sarcastically) that this could possibly be my p90x BEFORE photo...well, may blessings and sunshine rain down upon you. (There's an interesting thought, huh? Raining sunshine. It could happen in Cleveland.)

There is NO WAY this could be my photo -- in high school or college (as was Greg's photo), let alone, after having 4 children. And, quite frankly, there is NO WAY I would post 'before' photos and subject myself to such embarrassment and ridicule.

My kids took one look and all concluded the same thing. Brynnley summed it up best when she said, "OOOH Mom! You're BAAAD! You're wearing a belly shirt. YOU shouldn't wear something like that!"

She is right....on all levels.

Shoot -- I can't even pretend.




PS -- I think I am starting to like hummus.

3 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

tacie you are so funny, but i am sure your before picture would come close to your pretend picture. you look great!

Unknown said...

My boys always feel bad for the young women that don't have enough money to buy clothes that cover them completely. It always makes me laugh.

Sue said...

You're so funny. I love the too small head on her, and then Cannon's commentary. Can't slip anything past the kids.