Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Little Girls

   
    
 
Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are a child of God, of infinite capacity.
Believe that you can do it -- 
          whatever it is that you set your heart on. 
                            ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley



Is there anything more beautiful, anything that speaks more of divinity than a lovely little girl? I have little great-granddaughters, bright-eyed and beautiful, who sing and smile and touch my heart with thoughts of heaven. When I see them in their innocence, I recall the words of the Lord, "Except ye....become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." 
                             ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley

10 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Gorgeous girls, gorgeous photos!

I've been playing the piano in Primary, which is why I haven't been in R.S. lately. So sad, considering I was thoroughly enjoying sitting with you and getting to know you!

lexi said...

Cute pictures!!

rachel said...

I LOVE your pictures!!! What are you using for your backdrop? Are you liking your new camara?

Jennifer said...

Love the pics... such cuites.

Miriam said...

Those are cute pictures! Did you take them?
I absolutely love the comment about your kids on the side bar. It's great.

Unknown said...

I will always remember your girls. How Brynnley wrapped Doug around her little finger and how much I enjoyed having Addysen in Activity Days. You are raising truely amazing children.

the Petterson Family said...

Hello there! Great pictures of your girls! I taught Addyson in primary the other day and she is a sweetheart! I found your blog through Lexi B's. Hope you don't mind me looking in! You can check out our (little) fam's blog too! livingalittle.blogspot.com

Laura Petterson

chrissy said...

cute girls! oh and i love yours and greg's pics too. you are quite buff.

Cannon Clan said...

addysen looks like a movie star!

Betsy said...

Great pictures, great quotes. Your girls are turning into such little ladies! SO darling!!